Here is the Latest Android Version for Galaxy S2 i9100 Device and it is a good information who are holding onto the Samsung Galaxy S2 and who are waiting for the Jelly Bean 4.1.2 update and Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 owners can get the Jelly Bean 4.1.2 update that’s come out in China, Taiwan and Hong Kong.The official update has been leaked for the Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 device and this means that the roll out should be here soon and This update is called Android ZSLSE, and it comes without branding, but with Chinese language packs.
It’s not custom firmware, so there’s no changes, and no ClockworkMod and also this update gives Galaxy S2 owners Project Butter, as well as a new TouchWiz UI. There’s also S Cloud, a customise-able lock screen, Pop-Up Play and Smart Stay. This update also offers 50GB of Dropbox storage, Google Now improvements for some new home screens and an improved notification bar and for that update is just for the i9100 international Samsung Galaxy S2, though.
Before performed an updatte, you need to back up your Samsung Galaxy S2, and you also need to make sure that USB drivers are installed on your PC or laptop.
First at all, Go to Head to Settings >>> Developer Options and Make sure that USB debugging is activated and that you have at least 80% battery. You also need an unlocked phone and do not forget to remember, you will have to re-root your handset after the update, and that the update is undertaken entirely at your own risk.
Please follow the instruction for update the Latest Android Version for Galaxy S2 i9100 Device :
- Download the ZSLSE official firmware for the Galaxy S2 and extract the zip file.
- Download ODIN v1.85, which you’ll need in order to install the XSLSE JB update.
- Turn your handset off and reboot it in Download Mode. To do this, press and hold Volume Down and Home, the tap the Power button until you see the Android robot with a triangle. Hit the Power button again to go into Download Mode.
- Launch ODIN on your PC and connect your phone to it while it’s still in Download Mode.
- When your phone is connected properly, you’ll see one of the ID:COM boxes turn yellow with the corresponding port number. This step might take a while.
- Choose the files that you want to flash or install; these can be found among the files you extracted in Step One.
- Check the ‘PDA’ checkbox and select the ‘.tar’ or ‘.md5’ file.
- Select the ‘Phone’ checkbox then choose the ‘MODEM’ file. If you don’t see such a file, skip this step.
- Choose the ‘CSC’ checkbox and select the ‘CSC’ file. Again, ignore this step if you don’t see this file.
- Click the ‘PIT’ checkbox and select the ‘.pit’ file. Skip this step if you don’t see this file.
- In ODIN, enable the Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options. If there’s also a Re-Partition choice, choose it if, and only if, you chose a ‘.pit’ file in Step Six.
- Hit ODIN’s start button and you’ll start the installation. It should take a few minutes.
- Once installation is done, your Galaxy S2 should reboot. When your home screen appears, disconnect the Samsung Galaxy S2 from your PC.
Yes!…Your Samsung Galaxy start using your new Jelly Bean 4.1 update! and opssss….I almost forget the files…
Have a nice update for Latest Android Version for Galaxy S2 i9100 Device ^_^